Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Finding a match and pasting next to it

Assuming list start in A2 and G2 and go to row 101
in B2 use =VLOOKUP(A2,$G$2:$H$5,1,FALSE) (of course, the result will equal
A2)
in C2 use =VLOOKUP(A2,$G$2:$H$5,2,FALSE)
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Donna S" wrote in message
I have a list in column A and a list in column G. I want start at the top
of
column G and find the each cells match in column A and past the info in
the
cells from columns G - H in the cell B & C of the matched cells. So
basically
I'm lining up info based on two matched columns. Please help.