Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default EASY cond format Date??

Hi lmv

OK try this

Condition1

=TODAY()-C3<=0
Red color

Condition2

=TODAY()-C3<=2
Orange color

Condition3
=TODAY()-C3<=14
Yellow color

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"lmv" wrote in message ...
Sorry but I don't see how this answers my full question... I have no B3 cell
for one thing and the question has 4 different parts
I understand this
=NOW()-B3<14

But I don't understand how NOW()-C3<14 will not conflict with the other
parts of my question and I don't know the format.

If the date is within 14 days before the target date in C3 changes to yellow
If the date is within 2 days before the target date in C3 changes to orange
If the date is within TARGET Date or past in C3 changes to red
Also, if D3 is checked then C3 is hidden.

Please, could you be more detailed
Thanks!