Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default EASY cond format Date??

You can use a formula in CF like this

=NOW()-B3<14

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"lmv" wrote in message ...
Hi,
Cell B2 is a date unlocked
Cell C3 TARGET DATE is locked:
=DATE(YEAR(B2),MONTH(B2)-6,DAY(B2))

I know where the cond formatting is etc but can't figure out the format for
I am trying to get the C3 cell to change colors by:
If the date is within 14 days before the target date in C3 changes to yellow
If the date is within 2 days before the target date in C3 changes to another
color
If the date is within TARGET Date or past in C3 changes to red

Also, if D3 is checked then C3 is hidden.
I work with MSAccess and haven't used excel much so I don't know how to put
this in the proper formats. If someone know of an example I can look at that.
Thanks!!