Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kathi kathi is offline

Default Functions & Formulas

Did you ever get an answer? I have been looking for this for years also but
also need to break down the average into quarterly averages. I have been
given the following formulas to try =AVERAGE(IF(INT(MONTH(C:C)+2/3)=4
but they don't compute correctly for some strange reason. If you did find a
solution, please I still need to know.
Thank you
Kathi

"Susie D" wrote:

Hello

I am working an a s/sheet which amongst other things shows 2 dates, the
first one is the date a call was opened & the second one is a date the call
was closed. I have to calculate the number of days each call was open for
(excluding weekends) to get my average. Now, I could do this individually but
there are approx 5000 individual calls so I would really appreciate it if
anyone could help with this one?
--
Susie D