Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Umlas, Excel MVP Bob Umlas, Excel MVP is offline

Default Bolding text in a control text box.

Select the text in the first sentence, then click the B toolbar button (or
press ctrl/B)

"AJL" wrote:

Hello,

I have a control text box, with a large amount of text that is being copied
and pasted in via a macro button. Several different paragraphs are pasted
depending on the results of several Vlookups. I would like to know, is there
a way for me to highlight and bold the first sentence of each paragraph in a
control text box? Setting the font to bold in properties bolds everything,
and i cannot use a shape text box as it has a 255 character string limit.
Any thoughts?