Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Haseeb Haseeb is offline

Default Repeating Last Action

I did but that only repeats it once. I want to be able to repeat it more
than once. E.g. I paste the format through paste/special in one cell move
over three or four cells hit f4 and then three or four more and hit f4 again.
But I cant seem to repeat it after the first f4 or Crtl Y for that matter.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Have you tried Control-Y to repeat the last action?
--
David Biddulph

"Haseeb" wrote in message
I used to be able to hit F4 to repeat my last action as many times as I
could
if i didnt type anything else. I only seem to be able to do this once in
my
excel right now. Is there anything I can change in my prefernces to make
it
work. I hope I am being clear. Please someone let me know. This is
driving
me nuts and need to figure it out.