Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Josh P. Josh P. is offline

Default Non Contiguous data in Excel 2007 Pie Charts

Yes, I also figured out that I could do it this way by first selecting the
data and then inserting the chart.
However, if I right click and Select Data.... it does not work. Not a very
good solution overall compared to the previous flexibility in Excel 2003. Now
I have to delete the old chart and create a new one everytime, paste in the
title, format everything, etc.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

I had no trouble selecting three non-contiguous cells by hold CTRL and then
using Insert to make a pie chart in Excel 2007 (beta release 2)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme