Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default any free add-ins?

Hi Driller

Most add-ins will work in excel 2007 but not all.

For example I upload a new add-in for sending mail from Excel for Excel 2007 RTM
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

You can find a few good add-ins here
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/xltools.htm

And
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"driller" wrote in message ...
I wonder if it is possible that microsoft excel include in the next versions
those free add-ins that comes from our MVP's that are free anyway ? It would
be better to integrate such under one downloading ain't it ?
I hope someone affiliated and loyal to microsoft can give me a list of link
for add-ins that is supported by ms excel and will be readable for next
versions....