Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Undo Menu is Automatically Cleared

Try turning off the autorecovery option to test your theory.

jtarbell wrote:

I am running Excel 2002. When I stop working in Excel for even a short
period of time (less than 5 minutes) when I return to Excel, I no longer can
Undo anything. It is as if I had hit the "Save" button, which has always
cleared out the Undo menu for me. If I am continually working in Excel, the
undo menu will be available as long as I am working (far longer than 5
minutes at times0. I know the "Auto-Recover" feature is turned on, but
believe this is not the same thing as hitting "Save". Any ideas as to what
is happening

--

Dave Peterson