CLR

Default Setting the X axis scale/font

Hi All.....

I don't do much charting, and I'm trying to set the scale on my X axis.
What I would like, is similar to a ruler, with Large font at the 1 marks,
medium font at the 1/2 marks, and small font or just tick marks at the .1
marks. I don't seem to be able to find where/how to make those adjustments.
I can't even get the "minor" scale increments to work, such as 1 for major
and .2 for minor.......the best I've been able to do is to set both major
and minor to .2 and then I get them all, but all at the same font
size.......my X range is 0-4, and I'm using XL97.

Any help would be appreciated.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3