Polar

Default Extracting data from other columns

I work for a Washington, DC advocacy organization, and I'm running our annual
lobby day; We've got a big spreadsheet that includes information about what
committees Congressmen are on and their "rank" on a whole set of issues.
People who vote the correct way on an issue are a "1"; people who don't are a
'5'; swing votes are '3's'. We have a number of issues on our agenda, and I'm
trying to automatically generate a list of what two issues people should
discuss with their Members of Congress when they come to town. For instance,
if a Congressman is a member of the Commerce Committee, and is ranked a 2, 3,
or 4 on air quality, then our top priority issue with that Member should be
air quality. If the person is ranked a 2,3, or 4 on energy issues, that
should be the secondary issue. How do I set this up