David Britton via OfficeKB.com

Default Excel Macro Question about Conditional Formatting

I have a cell that is colored according to a conditional formatting
statement. I want to copy the color to another cell using a macro but I
can't find the property. In particular, Range.Interior.ColorIndex is NOT
set. I can examine the colors using Range.FormatConditions(index)
..Interior.ColorIndex but I can't tell what value to use for "index" (a
conditional format has up to 3 conditions and thus index is a number
between 1 and 3 but I don't know which one is currently active).