Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
plb2862 plb2862 is offline

Default Conditional statements: how do I make reslts show up in dif cell

"achieve" wrote in message
I am setting up multiple conditional statements. In the current one, I am
typing information (the conditional statement) into a cell, but rather
than
the results show up in that cell, I want the results to show up in
different/multiple cells. For instance. I am inputting information into
ER17.
The statement I am writing is "=IF(EG17="20214",
(EN17=EG20,EO17=EH20,EP17=EI20,EQ17=EJ20), "")" where the cell references
on
the right side of the "=" contain information; those cell references to
the
left of the "=" is where I want the information/result to show up. How do
do this? Please advise right away. Thanks.

You'll need to write a VBA code like:
IF condition THEN
action1
action2
Else
action4
End IF
Try posing the question to the microsoft.public.excel.programming group.