Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Conditional statements: how do I make reslts show up in dif cell

If you're trying to set these various cells to values contained in other
cells, you need to write separate formulas for each cell. Example: in EN17
you need to write =EG20, and so on. Trying to write an IF-THEN-ELSE
statement is not going to get you anywhere.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"achieve" wrote:

I am setting up multiple conditional statements. In the current one, I am
typing information (the conditional statement) into a cell, but rather than
the results show up in that cell, I want the results to show up in
different/multiple cells. For instance. I am inputting information into ER17.
The statement I am writing is "=IF(EG17="20214",
(EN17=EG20,EO17=EH20,EP17=EI20,EQ17=EJ20), "")" where the cell references on
the right side of the "=" contain information; those cell references to the
left of the "=" is where I want the information/result to show up. How do I
do this? Please advise right away. Thanks.