Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Can't find the convert to pdf option in excel

Rita

Excel never had a convert to pdf function.

You would need a pdf writer such as Adobe Acrobat or similar, which is what your
previous setup had.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:34:02 -0800, Rita wrote:

I just purchased a new laptop from dell with ms 2003 office software already
loaded on it. When I go to save an excel spdsht to pdf format, I can't find
that option anywhere. I used to have an icon in one of my menu bars, it's
not there anymore. Even when I select the file, then save as - there is no
options to save as pdf. Is this option no longer avavilable from MS? Can
anyone help.

Thanks, Rita