Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shail shail is offline

Default how can I increase nested function 'IF' in EXCEL upto 10 levels

Hi,

There is one more option You can use IF as much as you can. Write
nested IF functions 7 times and name the cell (say "Cond1"), again the
next 7 IF functions at the other cell and name it (say "Cond2"). Then
at the other cell write the IF function as
=IF(Cond1,Cond1,Cond2)

This way you can use as many as nested IF conditions.

Hope that helps,

Thanks,

Shail

pandurrr wrote:
Hellow friend,

There is a limitation of 7 (Seven) levels for Nested function ( IF function)
in Microsoft Excel .

Will you please let me know, how to increase this nesting limit of 'IF'
function upto 9 or 10 levels, so that I can use the facility for my
requirement.

Will you please help me in this and provide me the solution to

regards

redishetti