Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May Jim May is offline

Default Use of Forms Command-button on Worksheet

I created several buttons - Now I wish to edit the
text that I originally put in. When I right-click on
any of the buttons (thinking this is how one would
get into edit mode) NOTHING happens; Even if I
View, Toolbars, Forms,, still nothing.. Holding
down the Control key while right clicking... NOthing;

I must not be holding my mouth right.. Can someone
tell me the magic abra-cadabra - that I might be able
to gain access to edit the text (caption)?

I'd prefer not having to delete the buttons, but then again
this isn't a problem since I don't know how this is done.

My sheet or workbook is not protected.

TIA,