Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Send Object Command - Two attachments Send Object Command - Two attachments is offline

Default Stupid If statement question....

I know I can that....however, I need to have this in a formula.
I need this done automatically.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks -

"PhilinLondon" wrote:

You could copy and paste the results as values, then highlight the column and
'edit ' , 'replace' , find what = #N/A , replace with = 0

"Send Object Command - Two attachments" wrote:

I have a vlookup in one column that has results = #N/A

I need to do an if statement, that looks like:
If the field =#N/A, then 0, if not, the field.
Basically, I want to convert all of the #N/A's to a 0 (zero) in another
column....