Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default how can I increase nested function 'IF' in EXCEL upto 10 levels

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 09:27:02 -0800, pandurrr
wrote:

Hellow friend,

There is a limitation of 7 (Seven) levels for Nested function ( IF function)
in Microsoft Excel .

Will you please let me know, how to increase this nesting limit of ‘IF’
function upto 9 or 10 levels, so that I can use the facility for my
requirement.

Will you please help me in this and provide me the solution to

regards

redishetti

You will not be able to do that.

You will either need to find a different tool, or accomplish your requirement
using some other features of Excel.
--ron