Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harlan Grove Harlan Grove is offline

Default how can I increase nested function 'IF' in EXCEL upto 10 levels

pandurrr wrote...
There is a limitation of 7 (Seven) levels for Nested function ( IF function)
in Microsoft Excel .

Will you please let me know, how to increase this nesting limit of 'IF'
function upto 9 or 10 levels, so that I can use the facility for my
requirement.

There's no way to change this limit. It's built into Excel.

There may be different ways to do what you want to do that don't
require even 7 nested function calls, but you need to provide some
details about what you're trying to do.