John Mansfield

PP74,

I believe Jon Peltier's site has an example that you can use. You may need
to adjust the amount of columns used.

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...OnTwoAxes.html

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"PP74" wrote:

I made a chart with a secondary Y axis because my two data series had very
different scales. This automatically overlapped the two data series bars so
that not all of them are visible now (when I had them on one Y axis, distinct
bars were present). I have tried to play with the "overlap" option, but it
barely separates the bars -more than 90% overlap remains-, I cannot get them
to be side by side. I do not want to make one or both series appear as lines.
Thanks for any answer.