Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peter Peter is offline

Default Basic Future Value Formula & Interest Rate Formula

I need to figure out how to do two functions, the basic future value and the
basic interest rate formula. All I can find are annuity formulas where you
need to enter in a payment, but that is not what I need as there are no
payments.

Example 1 (Future Value): Such as on a financial calculator all I need to
enter would be the Present Value, the Interest Rate, and the # of Years to
find the future value.

Example 2 (Interest Rate): Again on a financial calculator where I would
only need to enter the Present Value, the Future Value, and the # of Years to
find what the interest rate or rate of return would be.

Thanks.