Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default finding the last row in another worksheet

Use a dynamic named range. On the other sheet add a name,
InsertNameDefine... of

=OFFSET($A$1,,,COUNTA($A:$A),1)

and then use it on the first sheet

=SUM(myRange)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"edg" wrote in message
I have an extremely volatile worksheet - membership names, addresses and
other data. I need to keep statistics on numbers of criteria. Since I am
always adding and deleting rows, my statistics ranges have to be updated
manually. They are on a separate page. Is there any way to find the end

of
the sheet so I don't have to constantly change my statistics ranges?

Thank youl.
--
edg