Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JMB JMB is offline

Default Last Cell in a Column Value

Assuming XL version prior to 2007, try:
=LOOKUP(2,1/(F1:F65535<""),F1:F65535)

Doesn't work for an entire column, so if you have data in cell F65536, will
need to find a different solution.

" wrote:

I am creating a Accounts Receivable workbook. I have a worksheet for
each client. On the first sheet of the workbook, I have created a
hyperlink to each client's records. I want to list the balance on the
main sheet as well. This requires the last cell with a value in the
Column (F, in this case) to be displayed, because each client has a
running total. Please help me with the formula to achieve these
results. Thank you in advance for any assistance.