Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff Biff is offline

Default Are Fred Pryor Seminars good?

IMHO, you aren't going to learn very much in a 1 or 2 day course. I've been
playing around with spreadsheets since the mid 80's and I'm still learning!

Community College courses?

Biff

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm looking to train a couple of employees on Excel and having to
choose between Fred Pryor Seminars (2-days for $128) versus a local
outfit that charges $700 for a one-day one-on-one training.

Has anyone taken Fred Pryor's Seminars (or heard anything about them)
relating to Excel? Is it a waste of time/money? These employees are
not computer savvy at all. Any insight would be appreciated.

Feel free to email me directly at

Thanks.