Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Worksheets with password protection

See this for some info:
http://www.dotxls.com/excel-security...eet-protection

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Judy Bryant" wrote:

Your answer is true. But can it be done what I am asking?

"Dave F" wrote:

Excel passwords are not secure and can be broken easily. If you have
confidential information that someone should not see, best practice is to not
include that info in your workbook.

--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Judy Bryant" wrote:

I am wanting to create a workbook with several worksheet tabs. Each tab
represents different depts. When I send this workbook out to different
depts., I do not want the other depts. to see the other tabs that do not
pertain to them.

Can I hide with a password the individual worksheets within that workbook?
Please advise how to do that.