Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre Ron Coderre is offline

Default WORKSHEET FUNCTION or PROGRAMMING.

Many people with no programming experience mistakenly consider the use of
Excel's Worksheet functions to be programming. The correct place those
questions is the Excel Worksheet Functions Group. However, if you have
questions about VBA programming, then the Excel Programming group is most
appropriate.

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"rml" wrote:

Sorry, i am quite confuse....I do not know where I can efficiently post my
questions....if I need help for VBE or anything about UDF, which of the forum
can give me the most help I can receive..Is it under this forum or on the
Excel Programming Forum ? What is the main difference between the two forum ?
Pls. give advice regarding which forum gathers the frequently checked
inquiries vs. reply on the said topic......