Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Conditional Formatting Formula

Select A3 and all other target cells in row 3
Goto to CF, menu FormatConditional Formatting
Change Condition 1 to Formula Is
Add a formula of =OR(A31.25*$O3,$O31.25*A3)
Click Format
Select Pattern tab
Choose a highlight colour
OK
OK

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"DHEvans333" wrote in message
I'm trying to conditionally format a rows of cells in comparison to a set

row
of cells. That is, if A31.25*O3 or if O31.25*A3 format the value of A3

red
and bold. Then, if B31.25*O3 or if O31.25*B3 do the same, and on and

on.
It's comparing monthly figures to year averages. I've tried several

methods
and haven't had any luck! Any body know the secret? Thanks!
--
David Harmon Evans