Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Campbell Mike Campbell is offline

Default Conditional Formating A Row

It sounds like you need two conditions in your formula: one for 0-30 days and
one for 31-60 days. Try these formulas:
=AND(($E1-TODAY())0,($E1-TODAY())<31)
=AND(($E1-TODAY())30,($E1-TODAY())<61)

Make sure you start at A1, select your rows to format, then go to
Conditional Formatting write these formulas. You may also want a formula for
greater than 60 days:
=($E1-TODAY())60

"Jules" wrote:

Hi, I have a spreadsheet of items that need to be watched for expiration....

Column E has the Expiration Date...

I need a formaula (I think for the conditional formating) to have the row
highlight when the it's 60 and 30 days to expiration.

I tried the =and(E1:E1000<"",today()-30)

It did not work....

Thanks any help would be appriciated.
--
Jules