Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Domenic Domenic is offline

Default Any way to have a dynamic range for ranking, based on criteria?

You're very welcome! I didn't realize that the columns were not next to
each other. It may be possible to rank based on your original layout,
however it may not be as efficient. If you'd like to try it, post back
with the location of the ranges involved.

In article . com,
"S Davis" wrote:

Thanks Domenic,

I regrettingly rearranged my entire workbook to put those columns in
need of ranking beside each other. Its a little more confusing to look
at, but it now at least works (can set all 4 columns to one range) and
I can summarize on another sheet with simple references (=).

Thanks for all the help everyone.
-S