Gordon

ljontheroad wrote:
How do I get Excel to correctly add a column of numbers that have each been
rounded to 2 decimals? It seems to always remember the unrounded figures;
therefore, the sum of the column of figures is never correct. It's always off
a few decimal points. This seems an amazing short-coming for a spreadsheet
program. Is there a fix for this problem?

Amazingly enough, having used Excel extensively over the last ten years
or so for Management Accounting purposes, I've never noticed this! Must
be something to do with your workbook!

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk