Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dan B Dan B is offline

Default how many times a specific value is in a range...?

Hi,

I have a sheet that has several columns that contain numbers, yeses, no's
and N/A's.

I need formulas to count how many times a specific value in one column. For
example, how many times does the number 9 show up in column G, rows 8-516.
BUT...instead of giving me the count, I need a percentage. G519 has a count
of everything in G8-G516. So really, what percent of everything in G8-G516
are 9's.

From there I can copy the formula and edit as need to find out the
percentage of yeses, no's etc.

Thanks!!