Peo Sjoblom

I doubt the values have been rounded, if you mean that have formatted the
values to show
2 decimals, that is hardly the same. Rounded would mean a formula like
=ROUND(A2,2)

For an explanation and a possible solution

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html

Peo Sjoblom

"ljontheroad" wrote in message
How do I get Excel to correctly add a column of numbers that have each
been
rounded to 2 decimals? It seems to always remember the unrounded figures;
therefore, the sum of the column of figures is never correct. It's always
off
a few decimal points. This seems an amazing short-coming for a spreadsheet
program. Is there a fix for this problem?