Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Edgar Edgar is offline

Default Total in Money Converted into Letters!!!

Got it !!!

Now, the amount right now is $1,583.00 <--- this is exactly how it reads.
and the letter amount says:
One Thousand FiveHundredandeightythree Dollars and Zero Cents.
is there any ways to make it separate by itself? like:
One Thousand Five Hundred and eighty three Dollars and Zero Cents.
This will help a lot.
It seems everytime the numbers are together, it will too make the
letters go together. Let me know, and thank you for all your guys help.

--
Computer Tech

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

The code is to be pasted into a General Module in your workbook.

The.............Say you have 123.33 in A1

In B1 enter =SpellNumber(A1)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:49:01 -0800, Edgar wrote:

ok. I have the CODE. now I put it in and nothing happens with that cell.
Do I have to click the cell where I want this info to go? but how is it
going to know what to convert to Text?
Thank You...