Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeffrey Jeffrey is offline

Default What version of Excel 2007 do I need to do XML mapping?

Anyone Know whether the same restrictions apply to Excel 2007?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

According to this site only Office 2003 Pro Edition is fully XML capable.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...tionality.mspx

I don't know if there is an upgrade from 2003 SBE to Office 2003 Pro.

I could not locate any site that offered this.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:43:01 -0700, lmb5111
wrote:

I recently bought a computer with Small Business Edition Office 2003. I need
the XML feature. It is not a choice under my Data Menu. Is this something
that is only found in certain versions? If so, which ones and can anyone
tell me how to upgrade?