Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PamelaO PamelaO is offline

Default Copying SQL Results into Excel loses rows

I appreciate your reply but I do not want to use MSQuery. I am just trying
to find out why copy and paste does not work. I have used it for smaller
batches.

"PamelaO" wrote:

I have a SQL query which returns 12000 rows. I am trying to copy (using CTRL
C)
and paste into an excel spreadsheet. However after pasting I have lost about
30 rows. The rows are not at the beginning or the end they are in the middle.
If I export the results to excel I get all of the rows. Has this happened to
any one else? Does any one know why this happens and how to fix it? Any