Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Data Coordinator Data Coordinator is offline

Default Creating a form for multiple users

I have a form that I want to automate. I have several names in a drop down
box. I would like for each person named in the box to click on their name,
input their data, then send it to (populate) a spreadsheet list and close.
When the next person selects their name from the drop-down box, I want the
input form to be clear for their input and the whole process repeated.
Anybody know how I can accomplish this?
--
dc