rooferboyFinancial rooferboyFinancial is offline
Junior Member

Location: Saint Louis MO
Unhappy Multiple Configurations Addition for Sum

Here is my problem... and I can barely word it right..... I am trying to balance posting logs for 6 posters who are posting money for 17 entities for auditing reasons....Eash poster has 2 to 3 entities that they work on and I have no idea what entity each poster posts for. I have 6 Dollar amounts from the posters and 17 dollar amounts from the entities. Is there a formula that will show me (maybe highlight) what numbers from the entities add up to each poster's total. I realize that I could check with the posters, but they are not supposed to know that we are auditing them.. so asking them is out of the question. I really don't want to start adding random configurations until I get numbers that equal the poster's logs.. Heeeelp!