Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Data Validation Error

Dileep,

As Marjo says you can select A1:A100 and enter the data validation in one
hit, no need to drag copy.

Notwithstanding that, it works fine for me, the formula adjusts. I did just
use a formula of =B1, no need for the IF etc.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dileep Chandran" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hello Marjo,

What I need is, the validation in A1 should change respectively when we
drag it till A100.

I have given the formula =IF(B1)=False in the data validation in A1

But when I copy the same validation to A2 the formula should change to
=IF(B2)=False.

Is it possible? Is my question clear?

Thanks for the help.

-Dileep