Tushar Mehta

AFAIK, there is no way to find out when an embedded chart is created or
deleted.

As far as deletions go, just don't worry about it. The chart events
associated with the chart will never happen.

As far as cleaning up goes, use the worksheet/workbook
activate/deactivate/open/beforeclose events.

If it is critical to find out about chart additions/deletions in
realtime, consider a 'OnTime' procedure (scanning the state of the
active window every second) -- or hook up with the OS's
SetTimer/KillTimer routines.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article .com,
says...
I am looking for a way to trap the case when an embedded chart is
deleted. I already have a chart Event class setup and am currently
handling Calculate events. I just need to know which event to trap on
a chart delete so that I can "disconnect" some things behind the scenes
that still think a chart is out there, when, in fact, it has been
deleted. Thanks in advance for any help.

Roy