Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Matt-Sheff,UK Matt-Sheff,UK is offline

Default Linking

I have a form which is basically an Excel sheet with several fields on it for
completion by users, I want the users to e-mail me the form so I can open it
and validate it, i then want some automatic (possibly a macro button) of
getting the data from the form into another excel spreadsheet, this
spreadsheet already has data in it, so i want the new data to take up the
next available row at the click of a button.

Also once the data is in the spreadsheet I want it to remain constant and
not dissapear should the source form be deleted or moved.

Is any of this possible or am I talking out of my ar$e.

Any help would be great

Matt