Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Merging data problem.

.. but: I see in result cell or text as formula

Perhaps the cell with the formula was pre-formatted as text (unknown to
you). Try re-formatting the formula cell as general or number, then
re-confirm the formula (click inside the formula bar, press ENTER). You need
to re-confirm the formula before it'll work. Re-formatting the cell alone
will not trigger it.

Another guess is that calc mode could inadvertently be set to Manual. Does
it compute when you press F9? To set it to auto calc mode: Click Tools
Options Calculation tab Check "Automatic" OK
--
Max
Singapore
"Raff" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everybody,
I have problem with data merging. I have 78 columns with data: 0 or 1.
I need have one number, for example: 100101011000... I've written
formula:=A1&B1&C1..., but: I see in result cell or text as formula, or
0. I checked format cells for text, number, general and nothings
changed. Do You know what am I doing wrong?
Best Regards
Raff