Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
M.Rafat M.Rafat is offline

Default How I can copy / paste a selected cells to other columns in Ex

Thanks yr reply.
but it is not the answer which I am looking for.
how I can send an attachment to explain what I am looking for ?
still need helps.

"ice" wrote:

Select the first cell and the press CTRL and keep selecting the other cells
(but only from the same column).
Copy,
Paste to the blank one.

"M.Rafat" wrote:

Thanks for reply.
yr suggestion is only for copy of one cell to another place , but I meant to
copy different numbers/figures in different places in one column to another
colomn. In other words , I want to select different cells from one column and
paste them in next blank colomn .
Still need comments.

"ice" wrote:

Select the cells you need to copy.
Right click,
copy,

select the column and cell you want to paste it,
right click,
paste.

"M.Rafat" wrote:

How I can copy / paste a selected cells to other columns in Excel