Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S Davis S Davis is offline

Default Calculations in Pivot Table.

:) Sorry yes, this is what I meant. You can also reach this by clicking
in the insert menu and selecting 'Calculated Item' (which is what I
meant to type, but the brain is fuzzy)
Sune Fibaek wrote:
Shams wrote:
Folks,
I wanted to know if there is any way that I can divide my Pivot Table data
by 1000. In other words,

In the Pivot Table tool bar find Formulas (translated from mind, working
on a non-english version just now) Calculated field... Divide your old
field by 1000: The formula should read something along the lines of
=Field/1000.

This will insert a new data item into the pivot table. Now just remove
the old field and you should now have all old values in thousands
without having altered the data range.

HTH.

/Sune