Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kim Shelton at PDC Kim Shelton at PDC is offline

Default MultiCriteria for Conditional Formating

Dave, Since I don't have XL 2007 I guess I will need to write a VBA routine
however, I have no idea what you are talking about. Could use please explain
so that I can learn and write one. Thanks.

"Dave F" wrote:

Either write a VBA routine or use XL 2007. Previous versions limit you to 3
conditional formatting criteria.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Kim Shelton at PDC" wrote:

I have 4 criteria for conditional formatting as follows: I have 4 work crews.
1=green, 2=blue, 3=tan, 4=yellow. If I type a 4 in the cell I want the fill
color to become yellow etc. I obviously can only do three - How can I do 4.
Thanks.