Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cindi Cindi is offline

Default convert text to columns

I tried that. I can't right-click to paste, but tried control-v to paste it
in the box. Didn't work. I can't even copy it from one cell to another in
the worksheet. Any other ideas? Thank you.

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Copy that one "square" character and paste it into the DelimiterOther box in the Text to Columns dialog

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel