Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Worksheet speed with array formula

You may want to look at this paper:

It discusses optimization for XL workbooks. It addresses issues with Xl
2007, however, many of the discussions are also relevant to earlier versions
of XL.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"pkeegs" wrote:

I have recently included an array formula (SUMPRODUCT) in my worksheet. It
works very well, doing what I wanted, but it has significantly slowed the
worksheet down. I have changed the calculation to manual rather than
automatic but it means that I have to remember to recalculate - frustrating.
Is there anyway that I can get around this hugely reduced calculation speed?