Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dan dan is offline

Default Counting

"Dan" wrote:

Thanks sir - but I am so amatuer it did not work...I just need a cell to
update and stay (added) as I enter a value in another....'

I would appreciate anyone with some step by steps...

Specifically - I need the cell to add from a already determined number --NOT
starting at 1?

Thanks for any help....

V/r MSgt ANDERS

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

see:

http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/accumulator.html

--
Gary's Student

"Dan" wrote:

I am having a issue with a report. I need to update a number, once it is
updated I need 2 other cells (already with amounts in them) to add the new
number and then keep there new total in their cells.

basically, anytime I change one cell it adds and subtracts on others and
stays there until a new add or subtraction is added.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks much

V/r MSgt DAN ANDERS
Bagram AF, Afghanistan