Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff Biff is offline

Default Column data organization

If you do this on a regular basis you can record a macro and use that to do
this in the futu

Select your range of cells, assume it's C1:Z100
Hit function key F5
Click SpecialBlanksOK
Goto EditDeleteShift cells leftOK

Biff

"shnim1" wrote in message

Hello

I have data in a worksheert that is randomly scattered throughout a
hundred rows and several columns (C through Z). Each row is a mix of
numbers and empty cells. I need to condense each row of information so
that all the empty cells are removed and the information is condensed
to the left.

I wasnt sure weather VBA or formulas would be the best way to go. If
anyone knows of a method, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

--
shnim1