Gordon

GregR wrote:
I have a workbook with one sheet named Sept. I want to add 11 more sheets,
name them Oct - Aug

Now if you were using LOTUS, it would do that for you automatically when
you created the new sheets! as it is, you'll have to do that bit manually.

and copy the contents of the original sheet to the new
sheets.

Select all of the original sheet and copy. Then click on the tab of the
first new sheet, go to the tab of the last new sheet and click on it
while holding down Shift. That should select all the new sheets. Then,
go to the first of the selected sheets and paste the data. That will
paste data in ALL the selected sheets. Unselect the sheets by clicking
back on the tab of the original sheet.

Then change the value in A3 of each sheet to the sheet name. The
name of the initial sheet should be optional. If it was name Jan, the added
sheets would be Feb - Dec. TIA

You'll also have to do this manually, unless you write a VB Script to do
it, AFAIK.

HTH

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director